Wednesday 24 October 2012

Marina and the diamonds --- Digipack




i chose to analyse Marina and the diamonds digipack because not only is she a influential artist but her image really stands out and inspired the creation of our artist . Marinas digipack is inspirational as it is very unique and very different from Rihanna's digipack . Marinas digipack is alot less traditional and uses more 'random' colours and eye-catching images. In this digipack glitter is the main focus , on all the images and even on the CD . for my digipack i wouldn't necessarily use glitter but the use of text on the digipack has inspired my ideas to make my digipack more unique. The use of different fonts in texts has connotations of different voices and different emotions capturing the different lyrics and emotions Marina is trying to capture in her music , this links to my music video as the narrative is exploring the view of the artist's take on her relationship and what she went through during it which explores different emotions and feelings . The 'cut out' font is a focus for my digipack as i want to use this for my main font on my digipack as it stands out and gives off an authentic and vintage image off . 

No comments:

Post a Comment